Sunday, January 31, 2010

So Many Books, So Little Time

I wish I had time to read, read, read. I love books. I love new books, used books and borrowed books. I like fiction, religious, self-help and children's books. I have a stack of books I want to read NOW. I'm limiting myself to four books at a time though. One for pleasure. One with my hubby. One with my friend. And one for self-development.

I'm reading "The Shack" now and have promised my almost 11 year old that I would read "Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone" next. My sister gave me "My Sister's Keeper" for Christmas, which I started and am very intrigued by and really want to get back to. I have six more books piled up next to my reading chair ready for me to crack them open.

There is not enough time. Maybe I should stop lamenting about this and get back to "The Shack."
So long...

No comments:

Post a Comment