Friday, July 9, 2010

B is for Boys

B is for Boys. I have three magnificent boys. My own personal version of "My Three Sons" (a show I watched religiously with my sisters as a little girl).
My boys are 11, 9 and 7. I adore them and they know it. And the best part is they adore me too. They come to me for snuggles and hugs. They tell me jokes and show me their inventions and creations. They know I am proud of them and always love them. I make it a point, especially during the difficult times for them like punishments and such, to say, "I always love you."

I have a goal for them, one common goal. I want them to grow up feeling valued, secure, loved and important just as they are so they can make their wives and children feel the same way. We all deserve that.

For now they are boys, but I plan for them to grow up to be magnificent men.

No comments:

Post a Comment