Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring...

My mind is racing with all the things I want to accomplish. Spring invigorates me and motivates me.

Yesterday I took down our Christmas lights that I couldn't get to until the massive snow drift melted. My husband swears it will snow again. I say, "Blasphemy!"

I cleaned up some remaining fall leaves and found all my tulips are poking through the dirt. Flowers are coming!!!!! Actually I already have some snowdrop bulbs in full bloom. They started in February. Thank you God for the hearty flowers that push through the snow to blaze the trail for Spring!

My kids were outside for hours with no jackets. My baby went swinging for the first time this year. I even was daydreaming about running through the yard with our dog. Uh... we don't have a dog, but in this weather is seems like a great idea! (I'm sure I'll come to my senses right quick though.)

Spring, spring, spring! Newness, freshness, renewing of life. It's so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment