Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Am Thankful...

My little sister (over a decade younger than me) seems to have influence over me in many ways. Especially in the blogging world. She did a "thankful" post, so now I shall follow suit.

I am thankful for my husband.  It's not always an easy road, this marriage thing, but he is committed to me and his love for me is real.  I cannot imagine my life without him at the center of it.

My children.  Each child of mine is adored more than I can express.  Each is very different from the other yet still very much MY child.

A girl.  I have a girl.  It is an unbelievable experience that I thought I would never have.  It is a treasure.  She is a treasure.

My Mom.  She is incredible.  She is wise and strong and goofey and corny.  I take after her in the way of the latter two.  I have the best mom in the world.

My sisters.  Sherri, Michele, Jamie...  You have all made me a better person and loved and accepted me, no matter what.  Jamie helps me get through each and everyday, processing with me via text, the benign and the bunk.

My friends, specifially Karen & Tonya.  Always, always there for me.

I am thankful for people.  Dad.  I love my Dad.  He always makes time for me and his grandchildren.

Bob. (my stepdad) He's my big teddy bear.  I love being with him.

Dawn. (my stepmom)  My other mom.  There is so much love!!!!!!!!!


People.  And my cats.

Sappy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!

Dody

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving <3 I'm going to call you guys back tomorrow. Long day/night.

    ReplyDelete